In this webinar Erin Sharp, MS, MAT, Cornell Center for Behavioral Economics in Child Nutrition Programs‘ (B.E.N.) curriculum designer, shares the new USDA Professional Standards Supplement for the Smarter Lunchrooms No Time to Train workshops. The supplement aligns the popular Smarter Lunchrooms No Time to Train workshops with the USDA’s Professional Standards for School Nutrition Professionals. It provides USDA learning codes for each lesson and suggests themed combinations of workshops for trainers seeking longer training experiences.
- Align the Smarter Lunchrooms No Time to Train staff development program with the USDA Professional Standards for School Nutrition Professionals
- Use the NTTT workshops to satisfy PD requirements for school lunchroom service staff and adjust instruction into lessons lasting 15 to 60 minutes
- Using Smarter Lunchrooms’ No Time to Train: A Year of 10-Minute Workshops for Lunchroom Staff
- Professional Standards in School Foodservice: How Smarter Lunchrooms Can Help
- Introducing the Smarter Lunchrooms Technical Assistance Providers’ Handbook
- Introducing the Smarter Lunchrooms Complete Training Program